Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Got Me a New Bulldogge

I haven't written much about him, but I seriously like my new Irish Bulldogge.

Why do I call him Irish Bulldogge? The name IS who he is. The first time we met after a lot of years we went to the gym together and the moment I laid eyes on him I thought two things, "This man is going change everything" and "Irish Bullgogge, he will be the Irish Bulldogge". Its in the way he moves and carries himself. It is in his goof ball personality and his rough edges. It is in his shape, his eyes, and his ginger Foo Manchu. I dig his directness, his honesty, and his innocence.

Damn he turns me into an idiot. I am never quite sure what to say to him because it's like I lose all my swagger when I am in the same room as him. I swear the Bulldogge drops my IQ about 50 points when I'm with him. So he does a lot of the talking and I laugh a lot, smile, and try not to be too big of a bonehead.

I like the way he looks at me. I love to put my arms around where his neck SHOULD be. Its not all seriousness with him. But its not all nonsense either. I can feel myself wanting to be the woman for him. I think the creases around his eyes when he smiles are sexy and beautiful. Bulldogge's shoulders are quite possibly the most amazing thing ever.

Okay, so it's not all about his physical beauty....IB treats me really well. He is respectful and kind to me. Being with him doesn't make me feel uneasy or unsure. It doesn't bore me or make me think about being anywhere else. And yes, friends, I do mean ANYWHERE. Its as if those other things that have been filling my mind have lost their color and flavor. Right now with him is the only place I want to be. My Irish Bulldogge makes me feel cherished and cared for and safe.

Hey, wait a second, isn't that what I have been saying that I am looking for?

I am not scared. I'm looking forward to this next part of my life. I can see exciting changes ahead. Maybe I am wrong again and will end up heartbroken. But I am SO looking forward to the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment