Tuesday, March 20, 2012

An Angry Rant

I feel like I have spent a great deal of energy lately handling a large number of haters. Okay, its not a large number, its actually a really small number. Like one.

Marrian-Webster dictionary defines a coward as "one who shows disgraceful fear or timidity". And my hater lived up to that today. I am not going to call this person out specifically, but I know who they are.

I say all the time that my relationship with Fuzzy Face is convoluted and at times confusing. Its true. I am honest about it. I do not hide it ever or from anyone.

What happened today really set me off. How DARE you send my blog out ANONYMOUSLY to someone that I care about beyond belief? If I wanted to put it all out on blast I would have put it up on my Facebook for general consumption. Granted, my blog is out for the public to see, but if I want everyone I care about to read what's there I will put it up on my Facebook page.

The person that you decided so desperately needed to see what I had put on my blog? You really hurt him. Even more than you hurt me. Not only that, he really matters to me...A LOT. I care about his feelings and thoughts which is why he chooses to not read my damn blog in the first place!!

IB is a good man. A sensitive man. The kind of guy you want to be out on the town with as a woman. He is masculine and smells good and is affectionate and bawdy and built like a brick shit house. He doesn't hold back for a second.

And you know what? He genuinely likes me. Not just horny or bored or lonely.

Did you succeed in blowing my life apart today? No. I hope it makes you warm and fuzzy inside to know that you hurt an innocent person.

And yes, you are a coward. If it had been Fuzzy Face or any of the other pelicans they would have PROUDLY had their name attached to it. They would want me to know that they had set about imploding my life. That's what men do, take ownership of their actions and stand behind them.

I hope that you decide to subscribe and try to discredit me. Do it. Flip the script on me. For real. Keep sending my blog out to people that choose not to read it. You will piss the wrong person off and it won't be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment