Monday, January 2, 2012

Random Thoughts

I am kind of a slob. And sort of a slacker.

I don't think that kids are fun or cute until they are over the age of 2.

I have dreams of being a nomad and cruising around the country in a Winnebago.

I am scared to have my gastric bypass surgery.

I have never had a man send me flowers. Not ever.

I want to be the girl that "Crazy Love" by Van Morrison was written about.

I am a hopeless romantic. And hopelessly hopeful.

If I ever get married again I want an emerald engagement ring. Emeralds are more rare than diamonds anyway, and they are almost 100% conflict free.

In my head I still feel like I am about 19.

I want to know how to dress myself better...Someday I will be the "cool chick"

I freaking LOVE Tejano music.

I know I write about him a lot but, I think my boyfriend is really handsome. Like in a, "How did I manage to land that?" way. Seriously...I have a visceral reaction to him.

I hope I never allow myself to be bullied again. But I don't want to develop a "F the world" attitude either.

I don't want to be a floor nurse forever. It kicks my ass on a pretty regular basis.

Tattoos are truly an artform.

My best thinking is done in the small hours of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment