Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Vacation: Night One

Here I am, camped out at my best friend's house. It has been an unbelieveably long day, probably too long for me to be attempting to write about. From the entirely too early wake up to the fiasco with the rental car. I have had too much excitement. I will say this much however: I am a very loved, much treasured woman. Fuzzy Face had to get up too early, yet he took care of me. And my son...he hasn't back 100%. The BMD helped me stay calm all day.

I miss Fuzzy and his girls. I feel like even work is an interruption in my time with them....vacation seems like such a luxury....I never knew anything could fill me up the way nursing does since Son and the BMD grew up. I have extra blessings in them I guess. I wanted to tell him I love him before I left....but I know that he knows, even if I didn't say it out loud. And I know that I need this time with my big kids before they are gone forever.

So goodnight to you my friends. I am sure I will have plenty to report soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment