Monday, May 21, 2012

A Bulldogge Blog

I don't know that I have ever been this calm while in love. I know what's going to happen today. And the day after. And all the days that come. Not in bad boring way, but in a "I know who I'm coming home to" way.

We all know that I am a scratch and dent person. I come preblemished and slightly bruised like fruit at Aldi. Which I know now that there is nothing wrong with, but most people won't take the chance.

Now I have my Irish Bulldogge. The more I get to know him, the more I like him. Yes, I said "LIKE". I think that like speaks more to respect than love. At least new love. New love is all chemical combustion. I want a slow, steady, even burn. Don't get me wrong...We have PLENTY of of chemical combustion! Irish Bulldogge is so handsome that I can't get over it. He makes me stupid sometimes. How did I get so lucky??!? (Thank you Facebook!!)

I know that Bulldogge feels unsure sometimes. But I am full blown, head-over-heels, flat out in love with this man. Without a moment's hesitation. He is on my mind all the time and I am so happy and proud to be slowly building a life with him. I don't want to be without him now.

Sweet, sweet, bad ass Bulldogge...Being with you is one of the best surprises of my life. You have no idea how much I love you. Who would have guessed? Even Son likes you...he doesn't even like me half the time. That is impressive.

Please do not for one second think that you are not enough, Lover. I am honored to have you as my man. I am excited for our life to get started (finally!). You are SO worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment