Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sap-tastic Tuesday

Sap-tastic Tuesday is a new addition to my life. I told someone that I loved them on Tuesdays and bank holidays only (the reality was that I loved them WAY too much for them to handle I think and I knew better than to say it). So now I let myself feel those feelings of unrequited love for whomever it may be-my former spouse, a past lover or two, a former boyfriend-on Tuesdays and bank holidays.

I will admit I am weird. I have the BEST boyfriend right now. My Bulldogge is fantastic. I don't want to hurt him with Sap-tastic Tuesdays. I love him everyday. And he is man enough to handle that. As I write this I am smiling thinking about him.

But does that negate all the feelings that are residual from my past? No. And I know IB gets that. We have talked about it as a matter of fact. He told me he thinks about his first love practically everyday. Does that make me feel less important? No, not for a second.

So its Sap-tastic Tuesday everyone! Maybe someday soon I won't need to have them. Maybe I will no longer feel the pull to mourn my past...I will have my future with the Bulldogge to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment