Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Suspicious Minds

Bulldogge goes through my phone.  He can try to say that he doesn't, but he does.  It is irritating to me.  Its not like I hide my password or anything, I just believe in a certain level of privacy.

What is making me so crazy over the issue is that he will claim that "someone" anonymously sent him screenshots of text message conversations over Facebook.  And when I ask to see them he tells me that he deleted them.  Or that "someone" from such and such a number called Bulldogge and didn't leave a message.  I don't know about anyone else, but since the invention of cell phones I have not memorized a phone number.  So rattling one off to me in general will not trigger an instant recognition of who it is.  (I looked up the number in question in my phone, it is our good friend Fuzzy Face! Which as I write this I realize Bulldogge probably got from hacking my Facebook)

Lately Bulldogge has been asking me to write what I would normally put into a blog in a notebook instead.  Um, hell no.  There are countless started and discarded blogs that mean nothing out of the exact moment in which it is written.  I don't want to have an exact accounting of every negative feeling or daydream of a different sort of life available for consumption to a man who uses my words as weapons.  What I publish are issues that I need advice, or clarity, or resolution on. 

For the record, I have in the past been that crazy girlfriend that goes through her man's phone.  I did it to one person in particular and it didn't go as well as I hoped.  That person and I have too good an understanding of one another and he knew exactly what I was doing.  Also, I think I am a really bad liar.

I wonder what kind of answers Bulldogge is seeking?  Why not ask the questions directly?  I am honest to a fault.  I try to live in such a way that I am no longer ashamed of myself.  So what holds him back?  What makes him feel like violating my privacy will bring us closer as a couple?  I fear it will backfire on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment