Friday, November 25, 2011

A Whole New World

Have you ever wondered what you would do with your life if you got a "do over"? I got handed one yesterday along with my freshly minted divorce papers. My new beginning starts with about 200 movies, 3 cats, a chess set, a 1965 GMC pickup, and my maiden name.

It seems surreal to me, this new life. I am not as sad or devestated as I had anticipated. The only thing I am afraid of is whether or not I will get to try everything I have available to me now. I didn't die. I'll be damned...

Life has always been a struggle for me. Is this my karmic turn? My chance to remember how hot I am? My chance to have whatever I want without anyone telling me how stupid or ridiculous I am?

Am I up for the challenge? You bet your ass I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment